Happy March everyone! We are moving right along. These next few months are going to feel like they are flying by. The 2018-2019 school year is almost over. We are going to be busy bees in the coming weeks.
Please remember to send your student’s folder back with them each day! This is how I make sure papers get home for you to see. If your student has lost their folder, please let me know, so I can replace it. Unfortunately, Mrs. Rachel will not be returning. She is going to be staying home with her sweet little baby. We are going to miss her, but we do have a new teacher who will be starting in a few weeks! Mr. James is coming to use from Fort Wayne Community, and has a master’s degree in psychology.
What we are Learning:
· We are now learning numbers 11-15.
· Still working on beginning sounds.
· Rhyming words
· Tracing/writing letters.
Here are some things you can do at home…
· Count how many items are in your cart
· Fun Learning Apps
· Find toys that start with a certain letter
· See how many words you can rhyme
· Sensory Bins (Sand, rice, beans, etc. in a bowl. Put items in for them to play with; spoons, measuring cups, spatulas, toys, etc.)