Out like a lamb…
Here we go, we are in the home run. These last two months are going to fly by. If you haven’t already, feel free to stop by the office and ask about our S.T.E.M. Summer Camp.
Spring has sprung. Now that the weather is getting warmer, we will be going back outside every day unless it is raining. Please make sure to send jackets for your students. You may want to send a pair of play shoes also; the playground can be muddy sometimes. I am currently working on spring assessments, which means parent teacher conferences are just around the corner. They will be held on May 2nd & 3rd.
What we are Learning:
· We are now learning numbers 16-20
· Still working on beginning sounds
· Rhyming words
· Tracing/writing letters
Here are some things you can do at home…
· Sort toys by color, shape, or size
· Drawing numbers, letters, or names outside with chalk
· Count how many flowers they see
· Say what letter an object begins with
· Count how many times they can hop on one foot
· Try walking a line backwards